Nalaka H Consulting
Nalaka H Consulting is an international training and coaching firm specializing in Resilience, Collaboration and Well-being. We help organizations build a resilient, collaborative and healthy workforce. For more than a decade we have transformed individuals and teams achieve what matters most to them-leading to powerful, measurable, and enduring results. Our clients include more than 50 Fortune 500 companies, Hundreds of small and mid-sized businesses in addition to numerous government entities and educational institutions.
“Every day we make choices to do or not do many things. These choices may range from profound to trivial and each one has an effect that makes our lives more fulfilling or less fulfilling, more balanced or less balanced, that make our process of living more effective or less effective. Life coaching helps you learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life”
“Being expert facilitators in building individual resilience and team collaboration, We’ve developed a program to guide managers/leaders to become more resilient and collaborative to achieve organization’s business goals. In delivering this program We use the latest in accelerated and adult learning concepts with interactive tools of learning, discussions, exercises and simulations with a focus of developing and transferring skills spontaneously. “
Awakening the leader within
Persistently, high levels of occupational stress present a challenge to organizations of all sizes. A stressed workforce means reduced productivity through absenteeism, errors, poor customer service, low morale, and increased short-term disability claims. This is why fostering resilience in the workplace has become an increasingly important business strategy.
- How to develop a strong work ethic and positive mental attitude.
- How to build self-confidence and courage continuously.
- How to respond outside challenges positively and proactively.
- How to build the ability to accept and learn from criticism.
- How to manage priorities, instead of managing time.
- How to spend quality time with family while prioritizing work.
- How to restore, recharge and sustain performance.
- How to cope with change at work and in life.
- How to interact with others in ways that increase trust.
- How to develop the ability to listen and sense others’ needs.
- How to become a more confident negotiator.
- How to practice delegation without losing control.
- How to be a collaborative team player and build team morale.
- How to turn customers into raving fans.
Mental process re-engineering
Mental preparation is important because it is impossible to separate the mind from the body. Whether they are aware of it or not all athletes create images in their minds that have an effect on their performances
Journey into Bliss
Today we all live in a world that makes it really challenging to slow down and stay connected to our true selves and the source of our wellbeing. More often than not, we’re distracted and overstimulated by media and mobile devices.
Murali Prakash Chief Executive Officer/ Group Managing Director Browns Group of Companies
Dushy Ratnasingham Director/ Chief Operating Officer Watawala Plantations PLC
Sanjeewa Samaranayake Managing Director Hemas Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd. Hemas Surgicals & Diagnostics (Pvt) Ltd.
Dileep Mudadeniya Managing Director Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau
Kushan Kodituwakku Managing Director Orange Electric
Rohan Amirthiah Managing Director, Wurth Lanka Private Limited.
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and news.